Sunday, October 25, 2015

This is why @andyfrisella is our favorite millionaire account 👆 Dude is a badass... - When we first set out on this journey 16 years ago I cant tell you how many people told me to my face that we were crazy. - As we grew and dreamed bigger - I cant count how many eye rolls and looks of "yeah right" I got. - I cant count the number of banks that told us "no" - I cant tell you how many times I was told to "get a real job" - I cant tell you how many times I was laughed at. - I cant tell you how many times people talked shit behind my back. - But one thing I can tell you...I can tell you exactly how many times I listened to any of it... Zero. - Don't let the crickets chirping in the background distract or discourage you from your dreams...cause their silence is the sweetest sound you will ever hear. - Don't ever fucking quit. -@andyfrisella


Like This Page https://goo.gl/9JYXYP

No comments:

Post a Comment