Friday, October 30, 2015

HOME I noticed, there’s nothing really keeping me in one place and it could be the perfect time to embrace a new lifestyle and pursue and maintain a perspective I was addicted to. A perspective of living outside the norm and allowing a little discomfort in the unknown to keep me feeling ‘awake’. Ultimately I had an opportunity to start living what I preach by simplifying life and sharing with the world the beauty I see. All with the hopes that others see what's out there, want to get out more, enjoy the outdoors, and in turn become advocates of the land. Therefore, I saw a window to get rid of all my 'things', get out on the road, and get living. The house is made in Oregon and is ultra energy efficient. Sporting a solar ready package, it sits high, and rolls on mud terrain tires. As for the amenities, it has two full queen size beds, that’s right, with the truck, tent, and camper I can sleep 8! Onward! It also comes equipped with a shower and toilet and the full econ climate control is clutch with any weather. Most importantly, there’s plenty of storage for all my gear, and plenty of power to recharge equipment and run my computers for editing. Thanks to all the brands that have helped make this lifestyle possible. 5 months in and I couldn't be happier! In depth article coming soon! @goalzero @treelineoutdoors @gerbergear @camelbak @seagate @eddiebauer


Like This Page https://goo.gl/9JYXYP

No comments:

Post a Comment