Saturday, October 31, 2015

It's been a while since I said hello 👋🏼 so here's a few things about me.. I am the only girl (and oldest) out of 6 kids, my full time is in advertising and I love it. When I was little I aspired to be an orca protector.. but then I got into cameras. Normally I do portrait work, so landscapes are just for fun. If you walked into my room you'd assume I had an obsession with wool blankets and candles... which doesn't seem like the safest combination when I think about it. One annoying thing about me is that I worry.. all the time... for mostly no good reason. My biggest fear is looking back in 5 years and being in exactly the same place. My biggest insecurity is probably my height, but I like my eyebrows. 🐛🐛 #clophoto


Like This Page https://goo.gl/9JYXYP

No comments:

Post a Comment