Wednesday, October 28, 2015

From broke bartender to multi- millionaire @andyfrisella advice : START FU$KING DOING! - Im 35. I started from NOTHING at 19. - Im not a smart man. - Ive made every possible mistake that could be made. - My natural stubbornness made me learn every lesson the hard way. - I am, however, a persistent man. - A smart man ... that seeks out worthy role models to learn from could build the level of financial success we have in half that time. - Think about what your life will be like 10 years from now. - I do that, and have done that for 10 years, every night before I go to bed. - Did this past weeks actions contribute or delay those visions? - If you aren't already playing through your head how much ass you're going to kick this week...youre missing a big opportunity to get your mind in tune...and bring your visions closer to reality. - Quit thinking. Quit hoping. Quit wishing.Quit waiting. START FUCKING DOING. - Plan. Visualize. Execute. Dominate. Repeat. -@andyfrisella


Like This Page https://goo.gl/9JYXYP

No comments:

Post a Comment