"Forget regret, or life is yours to miss" | Jonathan Larson | π΅ As I got more into photography, road shots always seemed to serve as a great reminder NOT to dwell on the past. We all face regrets at some point, whether small or significant. We mull over why things happened the way they did and spend endless hours contemplating the "what if's" of a situation blah blah blah... Meh, it's an unavoidable learning curve. Yep, sometimes it sucks big-time to accept that we aren't very good at making decisions. However, when I look at shots like this I am reminded of the possibilities ahead. With so many other things to worry about, there isn't much room left for regret to reside. So let it go. Judging by what I see, the road ahead looks promising. π Hope everyone has had a great weekend!
No comments:
Post a Comment