So. I FINALLY HAVE A WEBSITE! ...and because it's the most awesome relief to have it up and running I’M ALSO DOING A GIVEAWAY! Well.. three giveaways, but lets start with one for now. Please, please check out my website (in bio) and let me know what you think. I will be giving away a @rockymountainsoapco Gift set. It’s posted in the blog section of my website for you to look at. πΏ To enter the giveaway, simply leave a comment on any of the blog posts i’ve done for Rocky Mountain Soap Company with your thoughts (and suggestions). Make sure to also leave your IG handle in the comment so I can search you on Instagram. A winner will be chosen on Saturday night and announced! πThank you all for your patience with me, i’ve been posting a lot of latergrams recently, and this is the reason why! You have been such an awesome support! Thank you from the bottom of my heart ❤️π
No comments:
Post a Comment