Monday, March 28, 2016

There’s a lot of fluff going on at the moment over the new algorithm that @instagram is introducing soon. Yes it sucks, and yes, it particularly isn’t fair for the average artist or business owner who has spent time building something of value for the public to enjoy and appreciate. I wish it wasn't the case. However, at this time I DO NOT want to encourage anyone to turn on their post notifications in order to see my posts. Nothing is more annoying and data consuming than having constant updates needling you as you go about your day. I think it’s important for people to live their lives without their device nagging for attention, and based on my last blog post, i’d be a hypocrite to say otherwise. We have an incredible tool at our fingertips, but I firmly believe we don’t need new methods to encourage our obsession with it. All good things come to an end, Instagram included, and i’m certainly okay with embracing when I have to. I’ve been so grateful for the support and opportunities i’ve already received. If you want to see what i’m up to, you know where to find me and you know how to search for me. 🌿Have a wonderful, productive Monday! ❤️ #dontturnmeon


Like This Page https://goo.gl/9JYXYP

No comments:

Post a Comment