Sunday, March 27, 2016

It's funny how people are quick to assume that you're judgmental if you proclaim faith in something bigger than yourself such as love for Christ. Especially as a millennial, I often receive odd / confused looks when I give credit to Christ for blessings or if He comes up in conversation. Since when did it become taboo for a young person to have faith? It hurts my heart. Not all Christians are judgmental against the world. I will continue to love Christ and I will continue to be proud of my faith in Him. I support gay rights and have friends from all walks of faith and cultures around the world and I will continue to love them because I see humans, not labels. If anything, the tragic times we are living in is the most important time to believe in something bigger than ourselves. Sorry for venting, I just had to get that off my chest. Our job is to love others without stopping to inquire whether or not they are worthy. That is not our business and, in fact, it is nobody’s business. What we are asked to do is to love, and this love itself will render both ourselves and our neighbors worthy.' #nastasiainhongkong #happyeaster #iloveJesus


Like This Page https://goo.gl/9JYXYP

No comments:

Post a Comment