Sunday, March 13, 2016

I felt a strong presence in this home, one I can't exactly describe but it was beautiful. Kamyl was kind enough to give us a chance to covet one of his art pieces by drawing a number and having us guess. I was up first and the number 3 immediately came to mind, a number that is special to me given my love for Jesus and the Holy Trinity. Everyone took their turn and when Kamyl showed us the number, he had drawn on his hand. It was the number 3. No surprise that his home is also facing a church ✨☺️ After I chose a painting, Dennis, one of the individuals on the tour mentioned that he had noticed Kamyl's name was Arabic. Well, my family is from Iraq and so when Kamyl was told this, he signed the art piece in both English and Arabic. In Arabic, we call this #kismet, serendipitous fate. Photo captured by @gogetsomesoul #nastasiaincuba #dametraveler @consciouscuba


Like This Page https://goo.gl/9JYXYP

No comments:

Post a Comment