First of all I want to say thank you to everyone who took a second to check out my new website and also who submitted comments for the giveaway! ❤️ The good news is that I have another giftset to give away!! This one is called "Love your Hands" and everyone who has already submitted feedback on the @rockymountainsoapco blog posts I've done are still eligible to win. Make sure to check them out and leave your own comment (and IG name) for a chance to win. I love this company a ton so it's really exciting to be giving away some kits for my followers to try out. ❤️ The winner for the "Love Your Feet" giftset is tagged in the photo. Congrats Miranda! Thanks again and please check out my site and give me some feedback on how you like it. ❤️ Hope everyone is having an amazing weekend so far! #rockymountainsoap
No comments:
Post a Comment