Easter is around the corner and I sadly won't be with my family this time of year as I travel abroad but I will carry them in my heart. Easter has always been a special and emotional time for me. One of my favorite songs by @flyleafmusic has really helped me connect with the meaning of Easter on a deeper spiritual level. I highly recommend this powerful song. Here are some words by former lead singer Lacey: Circle encircles the earth Chance and choice break his heart His innocent arm moves to save me and I am spared No man shows greater love Than when a man Lays down his life For his beloved Here I am alive And I don’t have the right And he gave me the right Costing him his life New mercies in the morning I believe What if I believe you now? Could it ever change this heart? Forgive me, relieve me And please come back to life ππΌ✨ #nastasiainjapan
No comments:
Post a Comment