It's 45 out and the furnace just kicked on. It's only a soft hum and doesn't compete with the music playing over the camper stereo. Milk Carton Kids help slow down a hectic day of shooting. It's nice to be home, dry, and warm. A little behind the scenes for you. I've shared what I roam around in, well this is the inside and a familiar site after a long day of shooting. Ingesting footage, double backing up, and processing a few images. I take a lot of notes too. It helps me process what I like and don't like about what I've captured. It's a little self critique session. What's more is that it's a way to help me understand why I captured what I did, break it down critically, all with the hopes to continually work on bettering my craft. Now to get back at it. Cheers!
No comments:
Post a Comment