A little out of the norm for me, but here are a few of my winter essentials. πΏ Currently coveting my geometric wood cut necklace from @cinderandsage, paired with (although you can’t really see it) my new oversized alpaca sweater from @aritzia. Beside the sink sits the new @rockymountainsoapco feature soap for February, a yummy blend of ylang ylang, patchouli and cedar wood. I loved it so much I had to go out and get another bar last night. The essential oils from @happyspritz are also a daily ritual for me. Tangerine + Lemon mist in the morning, Peppermint + Eucalyptus before bed. Personally, i’ve found it to be the perfect way to de-stress. I also love their creative labelling and minimalistic design. With the warm weather, it’s also been nice to leave the window open and burn some of this Balsam Fir incense from @izola. (I picked it up from @theuncommons for all you YYC people). It’s strong stuff, but it smells so woodsy and refreshing. Of course, @kinfolk is always a welcome pre-bedtime read. Giveaways coming soon!!
No comments:
Post a Comment