Friday, January 29, 2016

I hope that in this year to come, you make mistakes. Because if you are making mistakes, then you are making new things, trying new things, learning, living, pushing yourself, changing yourself, changing your world. You're doing things you've never done before, and more importantly, you're doing something. | Neil Gaiman | I am definitely the kind of person who gets hung up on my mistakes. I’ve been this way as long as I can remember and its always been a struggle to try and change that aspect of my personality. I’m constantly analyzing what I could have done differently, or what I’ve failed at. I end up kicking myself for making a rash decision or having to pick up the pieces of my pride when something doesn’t go the way I expected. But the truth of that matter is, no human being can avoid failure. I have this quote plastered to the wall on my desk to remind myself that it’s okay to make the wrong choices sometimes. As long as we are learning, we are still moving forward.. and ultimately, that makes us better than we were yesterday. ❤️


Like This Page https://goo.gl/9JYXYP

No comments:

Post a Comment