Well before I get to deep into California territory, I thought it'd perfect time to share a short film of my recent journey to all 7 Wonders of Oregon (Link in profile). The amazing folks at @traveloregon asked if I'd like to adventure to each of the Oregon Wonders, and OF COURSE! Who wouldn't! This place is beyond beautiful! Also! It was honor to bring along good friend Erin Neale from @treelineoutdoors as my first ever photo assistant. She crushed it and then some! Thanks for helping make this project possible my friend! Besides enjoying this gorgeous state, which was totally showing off by the way, I hope you got out as much from this project as I did! Check out her photography on IG @Erin_Neale SO GOOD! Enjoy! Like! And please share and take car of Oregon's Wonders! On the home page of my site - Link in profile. #TravelOregon
No comments:
Post a Comment