Saturday, December 19, 2015

In light of Christmas approaching I thought I'd share a few of my favourite things. 💕 From the left we have my favourite plaid shirt from @tentree paired with the COZIEST wool vest from @unitedbyblue. Both of these companies give back to the environment in similar ways. United by Blue cleans up 1 pound of trash from our waterways with every item sold, and Tentree plants 10 trees with every item sold. Also, @tentree is Canadian and that makes me so friggin proud.🇨🇦 Likewise the mule mug is from @unitedbyblue and is seriously the best fireside accessory I own. The candle and COFFEE! tshirt are from @fieldtreasuredesigns who are based in South Carolina. They have some awesome wooden clocks and do giveaways every so often which is amazing. The toque is from @campbrandgoods, another Canadian company. Often you will see their ‘Happy Camper’ minions around town. Definitely an iconic Calgary brand that’s for sure. To the far right we have a soothing peppermint aromatherapy spray from @happyspritz. Based out of Vancouver, they give a portion of their proceeds back to the animal shelter, and also have adopted a few rescue dogs themselves which is adorable. Another Canadian brand is @rockymountainsoapco.. I admire that they hold fast to their goals of providing toxin free body care products to the public.. the foot spray pictured in the top right is AMAZING, and their foot salts are especially good after a long hike. Finally, the little jar in the centre is from a Calgary based company called Adorn Fusions.. its a citrus scrub and I picked it up from @marketcollective yesterday. I’m already a quarter of the way through it, it smells amazing. Happy Shopping everyone!


Like This Page https://goo.gl/9JYXYP

No comments:

Post a Comment